SAT Test Dates
|SAT Date||Registration Deadline||Late Registration Deadline||Deadline for Changes|
|January 23||December 28 2015||January 8||January 12|
|March 5||February 5||February 19||February 23|
|May 7||April 8||April 22||April 26|
|June 4||May 5||May 20||May 25|
Other SAT Test Options and Deadlines
- Sunday SAT administrations are available the day after each Saturday test date for those who cannot attend Saturday’s test date due to religious observance.
Score Release Options
- Online Score Report: get a breakdown of your scores on every section and see how you did on every type of questions.
- An official score report will be mailed to you roughly five weeks after the test date.
- Score Choice: choose your best scores on every section to submit to schools
- SAT Registration Fee: $52.50 (waivers available)
- Register by phone: $15 (available only if you have previously registered for SAT)
- Change fee: $28 (applied to change in test type, location, or date)
- Late Registration Fee: $28 (applied when registering after the regular deadline, but before the late deadline)
- Wait List Fee: $46 (only applies if you are admitted to the test center on that day)
Register for the SAT
Need to raise your SAT Writing score?Our well educated tutors will provide the best SAT prep so that you can raise your SAT writing score. To get started with SAT tutoring, give us a call at 800-277-5508 or fill out our online contact form today!
SAT Test Dates Study Packages
Free College Board® Official SAT Study Guide with DVD
We thinks it’s crucial that students who are preparing for the SAT practice on real SAT questions. We include an official College Board® Study Guide and DVD with every SAT study package. It includes real practice questions, a DVD, and crucial SAT preparation information.
Customized Study Plan
Your tutor will create a study plan based on your needs.
Top Scoring SAT Tutors
Our SAT tutors score within the 96th percentile or above on the exam. In addition to top scores, we vet our tutors to make sure they have a digestible didactic method.
Best Match Guarantee™
We understand that learning is subjective. We provide a Free Introductory Hour with all of our SAT study packages. This way, you can meet your tutor, develop a tutoring schedule, and outline a study schedule–all before beginning your paid hours.
We offer multiple extended payment options. Contact us to find out which installment plan suits your budget.
Use your study hours as best suits your needs. Some students meet with a tutor daily, while others space it out to weekly meetings.
$699 Quick Review: 12 Hours
$1339 In-Depth Review: 24 Hours
$1799 High Achiever Plan: 36 Hours
You create your plan