Tutor the People Scholarship
Our current scholarship is offered for pre-med students. You can read about it here.
Respond to Prompt For each of our essays, students are expected to respond to the essay prompt provided, within 500-1,000 words.
Vote All contestants will have the option to vote and rate all submissions according to clarity, grammatical usage, and persuasiveness. Help us choose the best submission!
Share Share your submission on social media to encourage others to help you win! Also, be sure to follow Tutor the People on Facebook to stay in the loop with all scholarship announcements.
More about the process…
• Prompt •
Tutor the People Scholarship 08/15/15: What is your preferred field of study in education? Please tell us about what significant person, event, etc. in this field has influenced you, and how.
Word limit: 500 – 1,000 words
• Submit •
Submit your essay by clicking “Submit Entry” below. Please copy/paste your title and essay from a word processor to the dedicated fields.
• Share •
Share your entry via email and social media to get more votes for your submission! (see below for voting guidelines) Use #TTPSCHOLARSHIP in social media postings.
• Vote •
Review other submissions and submit votes.
• Win •
The student with the highest number of votes wins a $1,000 scholarship made payable to their educational institution!
- You are not obligated to upload a photo of yourself. In the image field, please upload either a photo of yourself (selfie), photo of your family, landscape, etc.
- We accept submissions beginning 05/15 – 08/15.
- Voting begins 07/15/15.
- There is a one vote limit per IP address.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- It can take anywhere from 24-48 hours for your scholarship to post publicly. Our committee reads and approves each submission. Have a question? Just email the address above.
Essay “Do and Don’ts” Click here to read about the “Do and Don’ts” of scholarship essay submissions.